Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The girls next door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girls next door

Ok, there's potential for me to really embarass myself here, but I love this show. It raises so many questions, such as, how can 3 women live in the same house, supposedly share one man and still get along with each other? Does Hef make them dye their hair, or is it a mere coincidence that they are all platinum blondes? And how can these girls say they're not gold diggers? They're dating an 80 year old man for god's sake! Ok, I'm done

I like the show too, when I catch it. Suprisingly dh says he hates it. Of course maybe he is saying that because he thinks it would hurt my feelings if he seemed interested.

Ahyhow, Im willing to bet my life that Holly and Kendra dye their hair. Bridget, yeah...she lightens it...but at least it looks more natural.

Does Holly seem like an upity biotch to you? Kendra and her laugh annoy me a bit, but I like Bridget.

ETA: Im not too sure if they're gold diggers. I think they have a pretty strict allowance and maybe even do odd jobs to pay for certain things that Hef wont cover???
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

They may do odd jobs for extra cash, but that still won't buy Kendra's Escalade! She's my fav, BTW, love her. She's even my "friend" on myspace (pathetic of me, I know.)
      And yes, something's up with Holly...you can tell she really wants to get serious with Hef but it's not happening. But honestly, is there much of a future with someone who's that much older that you? Come on, he's got 55 years on her! Plus I think he's technically still married, not that that really stops him from doing anything he wants.
      DH watches it with me sometimes...I think he's equally intriqued by their lifestyle. And the lingerie

Comment

I secretly love this show as well. I'll watch whenever I catch it flipping through the channels.

Comment

i watch this show too-- late at night when i can't fall asleep. kendra's laugh drives me crazy. she is crazy, you can tell she is young. I think she just turned 21. i wonder if they are getting it on with old hef. not a bad life for them, if you like that sort of thing. i'd be too embarrassed parading around ala nude. especially now that my body been stetched to hell twice. i know for a while there bridget was going to school. i like bridget too. ah, it's entertainment at it's best. reality tv, money, and sex.[/code]

Comment

Working...
          X