Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Lost-ies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally watched it. (Kids didn't co=operate with my party plans Wednesday. Nor did the Boards.....DH was working on the case list again.)

I was a little disappointed. I don't think they are giving out enough new info per commercial. It's slow moving and starting to frustrate me. I'm hoping that's because they are stretching it out over 16 episodes this season....and that ultimately we will get to know some more.

*sigh*

All I can say is the women on that island are some stone cold bad-asses.

I'm not sure if I'd take Juliette over Freckles or Danielle or ....

The writer's must have some serious mother issues.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I thought this ep gave more info then we any episode in a while. I thought it was a good one.
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Let me just say that I have now become so disappointed in this show that I have completely given up on it. Completely.

The last episode I watched was about three weeks ago and it was an utter waste of my time. DH watched the last two episode and told me about them - and it just confirmed my decision not to watch it anymore. It is obviously aimless now and I expect it to be cancelled after this season.

Besides, Heroes is much, MUCH better....
        Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
        With fingernails that shine like justice
        And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I stopped watching in March. Lost has officially lost me. I'd much rather watch Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

I wish they would STOP opening new story lines and give some resolution to the 14,000 they already have going on.
            Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Wow! CAUTION>>> Spoilers ahead!

What did everyone think of the season finale last night? I thought it was quite a satisfying episode, actually. I hate to see what becomes of Jack's life, but very cool that they get off the island.
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

LOVED it! But then again, I'm the only truly devoted Lost-ie on this site.

I think it was loads better than the Heroes finale. I will be watching Heroes with my son this summer, and I appreciate that it isn't too complex for him. Still, for myself, I loves me a twisted plot line......and Lost delivers. :>
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I have to confess about five minutes into this episode my husband says "I'm so confused--what is this, the future?" And I totally scoff, "No, it's not the future! What is this, your first time watching this show? They always jump around in flashbacks. It's probably just ten years ago or something like that."

And then at the end he's like "Mmm-hmm. And who's a big jerk and should shut up?" "Meee! You were right and I'm sorry." Cracked us both up.

This show had almost lost us. For awhile I was saying I just wanted to find out how Locke got in the wheelchair and then I was done with it. But they won us back this season. Lots of answers (finally!) and lots of satisfying surprises.

I'm very glad they've set an end date, though. That's obviously been needed for a while. Now they can really plan it out and I think that will really show in the writing.
                  Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                  Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                  Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I am truly devoted Lostie!! I have watched every episode, regularly read the spoilers, and sometimes check Lost forums. Now who was in that casket?
                    Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by Cumberland
                      Now who was in that casket?
                      My bet is Locke....???
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I think it's someone we haven't met yet.
                        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                        X