Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars

I know this is such a teen show but I really like it - the dialogue is sharp.
    Anyone else watch?

Did you know Logan is a scientologist in real life? I was looking the show up on IMDB and saw that. Kind of disappointing.

Do you think VM is going to hook up with Piz? It definitely seems like they're setting the stage for that.

I didn't start watching until around the end of Season 1 so I get kind of lost sometimes. When I get some free time, I want to read some good Season 1 recaps like on Television without Pity so I can be clued in on stuff I missed.
    My sister loves the show too so she's pretty good at filling me in. I had also heard they were trying to make the show more "accessible" to people who just started watching.

Oh and did you know Veronica's TA in the detective class is the same actor who played Lucky (the crazy janitor)?

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
      I THOUGHT that TA looked familiar! How weird. I mean, they re-used characters on Andy Griffith, but come on.

Very odd.

I'm not too surprised that Jason Dohring is a scientologist, but I'm bummed/turned off the same way I was when I found out Hyde from That 70s Show was. I mean, seriously. I believe in some weird crap, but ALIENS?!

Cassidy was on Bones a few weeks ago as a goth teen. He played it well. His flaring nostrils always sort of freaked me out though. *skeeve*

You really should rent season 1. There was some good stuff there.
      Apparently his family are big supporters of the Church of Scientology. And he met his wife in a Scientology-run grade school. It's pretty sad that I know all this.

What did you think of last night's episode? DH thinks the person who attacked Veronica was one of the girl's that she upset over the whole scandal...

Comment

oh no! I hope I didn't ruin it for you!

Comment

I watch it too and I can't get enough of it. I'm not a fan of Logan, though.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

My last statement may have to change. I loved Logan in tonight's episode. Who else saw it? What did you think of it?

Oh and I just have to quote this: "When I look at you guys, I see a couple of petri dishes. My advice? Use protection. Lots and lots of protection."
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

Yup he did good in this episode.
              I *LOVE* the dialogue of this show.

Btw, was that Dean O'Dell hotel scene, a dream or real?

Comment

New episode tonight! Who's watching with me?
                Cristina
                IM PGY-2

Comment

Me! I got DH into it now too.

Comment

Lalalala! Not listening. They showed basketball on the local channel so I only get to see it on Sunday.
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

You had no way of knowing. I was joking with my "not listening" comment.

Oooh, I do love all the clothes she wears on the show, but they'd never work for me. She's so tiny and she has almost no curves. The hairstyles are also very cute.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                      X