Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Desperate Housewives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate Housewives

i have never missed a show in the three years it has been on. last years plot was boring, but sofar i like this year.

last night, when lynette's kid went into the new neighbors house, i knew something freaky was going to happen. ug! those pictures made my stomach jump. -
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: Desperate Housewives

[quote="mom2three"] last night, when lynette's kid went into the new neighbors house, i knew something freaky was going to happen. ug! those pictures made my stomach jump. [quote]

It really freaked me out. I couldn't decide if I wanted to vomit or cry. Luckily, I have total confidence in Lynette. I hope nothing happens with any of the kids, I'm not sure I could handle it

Comment

I'd lost interest last year, but have just picked back up in the past 2 episodes. This means I don't know how Mike ended up in a coma, missed Gaby and Carlos' divorce, and only know the bare bones about Tom's extra kid.

I just knew something was going to be off about that neighbor. ICK!

Comment

I'm a big fan too. I love it! The only thing that bugs me about this season is the whole "Mike with a coma" story. He seems like a lifeless dud now...Did his personality have to disappear along with his memory?
        Oh - the evil vixen in me LOVES Andrew!!! He's such a brat!!! I miss him this season...he's not around as much.

Comment

I missed the last two episodes. Can someone recap please? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
            I missed the last two episodes. Can someone recap please? Thanks.
            I don't watch it, but TWOP covers it:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...gory_1192.html
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

This is one of two shows that I always watch (The other is AR--on at the same time).

I like all of the characters, except Terri Hatcher's. She's just too flaky with all her boyfriends, escapades, and reverse parenting role that she's assumed with her daughter. Her character is a single mom in her forties, not a twenty something with a devil-may-care attitude. It is just too much of a stretch for me.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Desperate Housewives and Amazing Race are the two shows I watch consistently.

Originally posted by kmbsjbcgb
                Her character is a single mom in her forties, not a twenty something with a devil-may-care attitude. It is just too much of a stretch for me.
                I agree, even though a lot is far-fetched, this is one part I have going along with.

Comment

Is anyone watching?

Bree looks rather uncomfortable. She's lying down in most scenes and everything else is a stunt double.
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I haven't seen it lately. Bree's forehead freaks me out and distracts me.

Comment

Her forehead, really?

My dad (yes, my dad) and I are into the show. He called and said "next week is going to be REALLY good!"

Comment

It never moves and so I watch to see if it moves and get totally distracted and creeped out.

Comment

I google imaged searched the actress, but you can't judge forehead movement with stills. It looks a bit shiny. I'll have a look this week and think of you!

Comment

SO loves this show as much as I do! We can't wait for Sunday!

Comment

Did Marcia Cross have the baby yet? When is she due? Bree did look strange in the past few episodes but I attributed it to Marcia being pregnant.

Does anyone think that Gabrielle and Carlos might get back together?

Comment

Working...
                              X