Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Does anyone else watch this show?

I have to say this is quickly becoming a new favorite for me. I love it.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Yes!!

This show has me hooked. Although last night's episode left something to be desired. I'm not much into SciFi or even comic books, but the story lines and characters in Heros intrigue me. Good stuff!

Comment

We do, and it's my husband's favorite. I like it overall and I love Hiro.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

It's our favorite. I love Hiro, he is such a sweetie and cute too. I felt bad for him last night. I can't wait for next Monday!

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I am fast becoming addicted...

Comment

Us, too. It's become our "Lost" replacement show. Funny, because I heard that the producer or writer of Heroes used to be with Lost. Some of the Lost-addicted have even predicted that the two shows' storylines may intersect or reflect one another as an inside joke. That makes it even more intriguing to me.

I like Hiro, but I love Peter Petrelli. My son just got his hair cut in the same style. (Coincidence? I think not. ) I also like the drug-addled artist - but then I always go for the bad boys.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

New episode on Monday-can't wait!!

Comment

Oh yeah...definitely one of the shows I HAVE to watch. I love Hiro too...he makes me happy.

Comment

It has dh and I saying, "I can't wait until Monday!" How often do you hear that?

Comment

Re: Heroes

How come it took us so long to discover this show? I think I was trying to avoid seeing Milo as anyone but Jess from Gilmore Girls, but this show is absolutely amazing and we're addicted to it. Hiro is so cute, but my favorite is Peter.
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

Peter's my fav too. Did you just start watching this season? If so, and you haven't yet, you really should go rent or watch on-line last year's season. Oh so good!

Comment

We just finished a season 1 Heroes marathon so we're almost caught up. I can't wait to see more.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

My hubby and I totally neglected our children for the whole weekend and had Heroes Season 1 marathon. We are totally hooked. We also watched Season 2. Netflix is great for watching tv shows online, because they don't have those annoying commercials like NBC.com and the quality is better.

How do you guys feel about Season 2 so far ?

Comment

So far season 2 is a bit all over the place so I hope they pull everything together soon. I hope they don't turn into the next Lost, which lost me after a bajillion side stories.
                            Cristina
                            IM PGY-2

Comment

This show is so the Bomb !! I know its just a show, but there are some weird loose ends. Such as Isaac Mendez paints the future, so why would he paint a picture of Hiro and Takeo Kensei in the past ? If Takea Kensei/Adam Monroe can't die or age, does that mean that Claire is stuck being 17 forever ?

And finally though its not a loose end But why is Mohinder an idiot ?

Comment

Working...
                              X