Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heroes

Huh? I guess we just watch it for fun!
    (Can't wrap my mind around the Takeo-Hiro in the past thing... Are you saying that since Isaac Mendez painted the future why did he paint the past?)

ETA: LOL yeah I Just reread your post and obviously you were saying just this. I'm such a dork...

I still like Mohinder- I just like the accent... Even if he's a bit... well, naive??

We did the whole marathon thing earlier this year too. Good times! I'm not all into comic book stuff, but Dh is and this is one show (along with Desperate housewives) that he will watch...
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I read in an interview that Mohinder is from Texas and the accent is just acting. Pretty good, huh? I can't imagine him with a drawl....

I was blown away by the Adam revelation at the end of the last episode. Cool. Of course....I still lurve Lost, so I'm all about complexities. Give me a twisted nonsensical plot and I'm hooked.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

The channel G4 has a Post Show program that gives hints about what is going to be in the next episode. One of the online bloggers noted that Takeo Kensei was over 80 years old when he met Hiro in the past, but of course Takeo didn't look over 80.

Comment

I do watch this show, but perhaps not so intensely...

So, who is Adam Monroe? Is he one of the really bad guys in the picture of the original heroes (like with Peter's mom, etc.) Or is he the one who is trying to kill off everyone? And as Takeo, he must have known he had "the power to heal himself" before meeting Hiro. Or maybe he only knew that he never aged, and just found out about the power to heal himself after meeting Hiro. He looked surprised, anyway, when he did heal...

Anyway, I don't think that the power to heal goes along with the never aging part. But now that Peter has met Adam, peter also will never age...

And when Peter's brother looks in the mirror, how come he sees himself all distorted/withered away? Is that his true image?
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Umm what the heck ?! How many people were disappointed with the ending ?

Comment

Yes, DH and i were very disappointed with the finale :huh: , although we were pleasantly surprised that Maya and her brother were killed off...Hard to imagine how they would have kept that character's plot line going through next season. And will we ever see Peter's Irish girlfriend again? Was there a point to that plot twist?

Comment

Maya didn't die did she? I thought Claire's blood fixed her.

Comment

You right Maya didn't die, although her brother did. But you never know if anyone is dead for real, because of Claire's blood. This "season" created more questions than answered them, and some characters we didn't even get to know. I think Victoria Pratt was in like one episode.

Comment

Working...
                  X