Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How did your football teams do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did your football teams do?

MSU turned in a decent effort and beat Notre Dame in South Bend 31-14. That makes it 6 in a row there in South Bend for a new record. Also, handed ND their worst start (0-4) in their history dating back to 1887.

We are now 4-0 and have a big game next week against Wisconsin who is 4-0.
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Re: How did your football teams do?

KU is also 4-0, they have next week off and then play in state rival K-State. Everything I've read says they're clicking on all counts so we'll see how they do once they get into Big 12 play.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I don't know. I looked up the fabulous McDaniel College Green Terror results but there weren't any updates.

Jenn

Comment

The Cheifs won! Woo hoo! :rah:

Now I can go to work tomorrow!

Comment

Alabama lost to Georgia in OT... :badday:

The Titans are playing the Saints on Monday Night Football. DS has permission to stay up late tomorrow night to root for the Titans.

Comment

Colts won !WooHoo

Comment

Virginia beat Georgia Tech! Another ACC win! Yay! arty:

Comment

Bad weekend. The alma mater has now lost 10 straight despite holding significant leads in every game this year.

And I don't even want to talk about the poop the Broncos took yesterday.

Comment

The Gators pulled it out but looked sloppy in the process...sooo not ready for LSU in a couple of weeks.
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Woo hoo! Seahawks finally pulled their heads out long enough to win one!

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild
                      We won, and we're now 3-0.

I went to USC.
                      My ILs are big SC fans (FIL's daughter went there), they have season tickets. FIL flew out for the NB game. DH is a big Bruins fan, but ofcourse wants the PAC 10 to take it all in the end. My MIL was so pissed when UCLA beat USC last year, especially since she was talking so much trash before they went to the game. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild
                        My ILs are big SC fans (FIL's daughter went there), they have season tickets. FIL flew out for the NB game. DH is a big Bruins fan, but ofcourse wants the PAC 10 to take it all in the end. My MIL was so pissed when UCLA beat USC last year, especially since she was talking so much trash before they went to the game. It was awesome.
                        Argh, I haven't been to a game since graduation. They're coming to UVA next season, so I think we'll be driving down to Charlottesville for that.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me about that UCLA game. I was doing a pretty good job of blocking it from my memory.
                        It was a good game, my MIL even gives them that. My ILs are going to AZ for the game on T' day. She's been dying to take the kids (they have 6 tickets) but it just hasn't worked out. Darn. I think I might have a secret dislike for USC (all but one of the "cousins" in my family all went to UCs; UCD, UCLA, UCSB).

Comment

For the record, and YES I am counting down to this - there WILL be a ticker eventually, the UVA vs. Virginia Tech game (AT UVA) falls on MY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

We beat the Buffs!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU!

7-0

Comment

GO HOOS! We are kicking some serious butt! Great surprisingly wonderful season. I love my wahoos!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X