Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks

:banghead: They're SO frustrating!!!
    Who's with me here?
    married to an anesthesia attending

Re: Seahawks

I feel for you, but I am a die-hard Packer fan.

Better luck next year.
    Kris

Comment

I remember the Burleson brothers from when I was in high school. I'm a fairweather fan (which is hard when you root for Seattle. )

Comment

IMO it was all over when the field conditions went from lousy to just plain silly.

The Hawk's defense is QUICK -- they aren't going win any games on strength. The snow took the first step (and second, and third) away from us -- game over. We looked brilliant against Washington rushing the passer -- with decent field conditions. How many sacks did we have last week?

Add a few dropped passes in GB (one through the hands of Pollard IN THE END zone -- he never does that) and OH YEAH a horrific running game and that's that.

The only way we had a chance was if they came out and played like poo poo OR we brought our A+ game. :huh: We were outta luck on both counts.

Ug. Very frustrating. Can we have a Mulligan?
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I know very little about football, so what you said, Flynn, sounds good to me.

Now, how can we fix our Sonics?

Comment

Originally posted by alison

Only God has the power to do that.
            Flynn

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Flynn
              Originally posted by alison

Only God has the power to do that.
              And to think that we were SO close at one point.

Comment

The year of the best record in regular season for the Sonics we lost to Denver in the first round and then Michael Jordan picked us off in the finals in 6 games -- which I was pretty pleased with. We got two wins off THOSE Bulls. Not too shabby.

But alas, those days are over.
                We need divine intervention right about now. We're too far gone for anything else.
                Flynn

Comment

Working...
                X