Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl

or the Stupid Bowl as my brother called it when he was little.

Anyone have any plans?

We're having the neighborhood plus miscellaneous stragglers over for some Cincy chili. Everyone on the street has decided that we're going to be the fun street in the hood. (like the guy three doors down who hired the mariachi band and the margarita machine to celebrate buying the house) and our random doctor friends who are more obsessed about sports than medicine.

Should be a good time.

Jenn

PS- totally don't care about the game, either.

Re: Super Bowl

Who's playing in this ostentatious debaucle this time? :huh:

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Giants vs. Patriots.

blah, blah, blah. If it doesn't involve Black and Gold and a Terrible Towel, it just doesn't matter.

J.

Comment

I'm going to be at Disneyland with the fam. And I hope that everyone else in America is somewhere else watching the game.

Comment

Oh, Good Call Nellie-

That's probably the most perfect time to go! How many people are going to leave the comfy hotel bar to take the kids to the resort that day?

J.

Comment

Uh... is that this weekend?

Comment

I would just like to see the Patriots lose.
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I think I am going to root for the Giants just because they are in my teams conference. Although some part of me wants to see history made, and wants the Patriots to go 19-0.

I don't know what we will be doing. The Colts losing took the wind out of my sails for football. But we'll see as the day approaches.

BTW, it's Feb. 3 for anyone who cares.

Comment

I think we'll be staying home and watching the game. I'd like to see the Patriots go undefeated this season. Plus, Tom Brady's a Michigan man.
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by mommax3
                    I would just like to see the Patriots lose.
                    ITA

Plus it would be neat to have 2 brothers(the mannings) win in successive years!

Comment

We'll be staying home to watch it as well, just the three of us - probably on the new TV we bought yesterday (a story within itself). I'd like to see the Patriots go undefeated but I usually root for the underdog.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                      X