Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Favorite Sports Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Sports Shows

Okay what are your favorite sports or fitness shows radio or tv ?

On the radio, I like Mike and Mike, The John Riggins Show, The John Thompson Show, and The Herd.

On TV,
    PTI and Around the Horn. I don't watch too much Sports Center, because I just read the site.

I also like anything on the NFL network.

As you can tell HUGE sports fan.

Re: Favorite Sports Shows

I'll watch around the horn and PTI if it happens to be on when I'm channel surfing.

On the radio I like Jim Rome.
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I really liked HBO's Inside the NFL, that is until a week or so ago when the last episode ever aired

I enjoy TNT's post game wrap up w/ Ernie, Kenny & Charles.
      I used to watch Best Damn Sports Show...not so much these days.

The only radio I listen to is NPR in the afternoons (no sports).

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpickles

I enjoy TNT's post game wrap up w/ Ernie, Kenny & Charles.

I love them no matter when they are on. DH likes to mute halftime and I INSIST on watcthing these guys. They CRACK me up and really break the game down. If it's a boring game -- they tell you that too!

Love them!
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Wow I wish all of you women lived to near me, we would have so much fun. I absolutely love the TNT post game show, although it's often way to late for me to see it. When I lived in my Miami I saw Kenny the Jet Smith. He was really nice although he had an all white suit on which reminded me of Nanu from Fantasy Island.

Comment

Do you guys watch March Maddness too?

When I was a teacher I'd have all the box scores from the ESPN site -- they updated the scores pretty quickly.

IF the class was good I'd update them through out the class ..if not I left them in the dark!!! It was a HUGE motivator!!!

One year, I had 15 kids around my computer (it was a day past mid terms with not too much to do until next term) watching the numbers grow and cheering. The school blocked the actual picture (darn it!) .
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I'm soooooooooooo excited to be home for March Madness this year!

I watch a lot of ESPN right now, I like Mike & Mike.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
              X