Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Week 2...College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2...College Football

Mich St. Spartans win big over Eastern MI. 42-10

How did your teams do?
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Re: Week 2...College Football

Michigan won. :P GO BLUE!!
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

#14 KU Jayhawks won 29-0. Our first real test will come next week when we play South Florida who before this week was ranked #19.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Pitt won, Maryland lost, AND

McDaniel rolls to 38-7 victory in opener at St. Vincent

LATROBE, Pa. – Making his first career start, Joe Lapkowicz (Harrisburg, Pa./Susquehanna Twp.) completed 12 of 13 passes for 199 yards with two touchdowns to lead McDaniel to a 38-7 victory over St. Vincent in the football opener for both teams on Saturday.
        Yay Green Terrors! (yes, seriously, they're the Green Terrors. Except that when I was there they lost every single football game for all four years of undergrad and 4 semesters of grad school, so my dad started calling them the Green Terribles)

Jenn

Comment

Utes won!
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

#13 Bama beat Tulane (the Tide played the Wave - ha), but it was sloppy. Roll Tide!

Bama is 2-0 now, we're on a winning streak!

Comment

Gators won.
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Badgers won. Too bad the only place to see it is the stadium or the Big Ten Network...
                Kris

Comment

Bye week as well. Thoroughly enjoyed watching WVU lose. Although, now the conference looks like crap, so maybe I shouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did.

We play Thursday night. And I cannot go because I will be in class and then driving back from class. Grrr.
                  Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Working...
                  X