Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Final Four!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four!

Go Spartans! Michigan State 64 Louisville 52
    Needs

I second this! GO STATE! Izzo's 5th final 4 in eleven years. Every senior under Izzo has played in a final 4. Izzo is amazing!

Glad to see another Spartan on here
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

I have to admit that Mich St was dominant in their last two games and deserved to win today. But I am a little mad at them because they killed my Final Four. As an alum of a BE school, I couldn't help myself in picking U of L to win it all. They were so dominant during the regular season...

I am rooting for them to beat UConn. I detest UConn. Go Michigan State!!
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Rooting for Michigan St. too - go Big Ten!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
          I have to admit that Mich St was dominant in their last two games and deserved to win today. But I am a little mad at them because they killed my Final Four. As an alum of a BE school, I couldn't help myself in picking U of L to win it all. They were so dominant during the regular season...

I am rooting for them to beat UConn. I detest UConn. Go Michigan State!!
          DH's favorite college basketball team is Louisville. Don't ask me why. Always has been. It was very fun to page him the winning score while he was on call last night! He picked Louisville to win it all in his brackets. Opps!
          Needs

Comment

MSU v. UNC in the final on Monday. GO STATE!
            Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

My DH and I will be rooting for the Spartans - better to lose the eventual champ then let Roy win another one, right?
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Go State!
                Needs

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  My DH and I will be rooting for the Spartans - better to lose the eventual champ then let Roy win another one, right?
                  We are also taking the better to lose to the eventual champ route.
                  Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Best of luck tonight! I'll be thinking of you (and wishing I could drink a green beer in your name or any beer at all).

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                    X