Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football: Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football: Week 2

And let Week 2 begin.

I'm hoping that it will be much better than our Week 1, which involved an awful home loss to a conference opponent.

This week we are playing 1-AA Howard. I'm really, really hoping their awesome marching band is making the trip. Our band is doing a MJ tribute (all songs from his "Thriller" album) and they actually danced the Thriller dance. The contast in the band's styles is interesting and one the home crowd doesn't necessarily understand. But anyone who has been in marching band does...

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their respective game days! I'm waiting for DF to come home from the hospital before I drive up for tailgating!
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

KU vs UTEP - 6:30pm

Next week we get to watch them live - woo hoo!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

ND vs Michigan, go Irish!!!
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Hopefully OU will win. We are playing Idaho State. BOOMER SOONER
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Go BUCKS!!!

Definitely the biggest game of the week.
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

So this is off topic, but what is up with all this PayPerView crap. 40 bucks to watch OU play Idaho State... I mean really??? Don't they make enough money!
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
              So this is off topic, but what is up with all this PayPerView crap. 40 bucks to watch OU play Idaho State... I mean really??? Don't they make enough money!
              All I have to say is, Penny and Dime. Its amazing what they will make you pay for.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

All I have to say is justin.tv when it comes to watching college football.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
                  All I have to say is justin.tv when it comes to watching college football.
                  I lived on that last year for basketball
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Poor OK State!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                      ND vs Michigan, go Irish!!!
                      Sorry, Tara. GO BLUE!!
                      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Go Boise State!!! They played Oregon State last week, and ate some nice duck on their blue turf last week.

They are play Miami (Ohio) tonight. Go Broncos!
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

My Trojans gave me quite the scare!

(Bittersweet got a lesson in college football madness with me today.)
                          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

So any thoughts on who is moving up or down in the polls?? I am sure that OK State will move down and maybe OU will move up to the top 10 (wishful thinking) but I mean 64-0. The sooner flag is waving today in the yard!!
                            Brandi

Comment

My Big Ten school got spanked by a MAC school. I am going to crawl into a hole now. We play Notre Dame next week. DH and I are going to the game! He is an ND fan it should be interesting. We have beat them every year since we have known each other.
                              Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X