Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

CF- Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF- Week 5

Week 5 of college football is here. Grab the pom poms and get the beers, it is time for football!!!

OU is playing Miami. Should be a very good game, except for the fact that our quarterback will not be playing
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Bye week. ::yawn::

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
    OU is playing Miami. Should be a very good game, except for the fact that our quarterback will not be playing
    I thought Bradford was really close to coming back? Good luck to you guys on Saturday!
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Bye week here too.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

We're playing Cal without one of our stars after a freak weight room accident. I think it's going to be a good game - Cal's probably angry after their game last week.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Nope "Fear the Stache" Landry Jones will be playing as quarterback from OU.

Although, one of my roommates saw Sam running the offense during practice...they were blasting the song "The Stroke" and she died laughing.
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Paul Bunyan's ax stays in Wisconsin, where it should be!! What a game. Wisconsin made a couple of really dumb mistakes at the end of second half but managed to sneek out a win.
            Kris

Comment

my Spartans aren't doing well this season, but we beat Michigan today, so that helps.
              Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Well I am on my way outside to rip the OU flag that is flying down. Then I am going to go get a drink and cry.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

This week is yet another example of why there should be no polls until at least October. Teams can not and should not be compared to their team of the year before. Players change, injuries happen.

Comment

The Oregon Ducks had another blowout (52-6) last night against Washington State in Eugene. Washington State is not very good this year, so the game wasn't much of a surprise. The Ducks will be tested starting next Saturday when they hit the road.
                    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                      This week is yet another example of why there should be no polls until at least October. Teams can not and should not be compared to their team of the year before. Players change, injuries happen.
                      Yep!
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

1. Florida (54)

2. Texas (1)

3. Alabama (5)

4. LSU

5. Virginia Tech

6. Boise St.

7. USC

8. Cincinnati

9. Ohio St.

10. TCU

11. Miami (FL)

12. Iowa

13. Oregon

14. Penn St.

15. Oklahoma St.

16. Kansas

17. Auburn

18. BYU

19. Oklahoma

20. Mississippi

21. Nebraska

22. Georgia Tech

23. South Florida

24. Missouri

25. South Carolina
                        Brandi

Comment

OU is the only team in the entire poll with 2 losses - do they deserve to still be there? I guess we'll see.

Yet another example of the polls being BS at this point - we moved up 2-3 spots depending on which poll you look at and we didn't even play.

Comment

Nevada beat UNLV! Reno keeps the Fremont Cannon.

USC also won - apparently Cal has imploded.
                            Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                            X