Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football - Week 9 (a little late)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football - Week 9 (a little late)

Did no one's alma mater/favorite team play this weekend? I was surprised to come back from my computer crisis and see that there was no CF thread for this week!

So I figured everyone could update us on their team's results and we could discuss the new BCS standings (Cincinnati, WTF?).

We played UConn for their first home game since the tragic death of Jasper Howard. We were very gracious apparently during all of the tributes...and then returned the opening kickoff for a TD. I think we could have waited just a few more minutes to score a TD...

It was a very back and forth game, but somehow we pulled it out at the last minute. Our very inept frosh QB threw an 80-yd TD pass in the last 2 minutes to give us the win. DF called me all excited that they won and he wasn't wearing his lucky hat, lol.
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

I did get a chance to watch OU, it has been just plain nuts at our house!! BUT HEY OU WON!!! BOOMER SOONER!!!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

We watched the Texas game yesterday. They smoked OSU... as if there was any doubt!
      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

KU lost and supposedly our QB has been hurt for the last 3 weeks, I'm not sure I believe that but we'll see. We play our in state rival next week.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The Ducks pulled off a huge win against USC!!!! Go Ducks! It was a really fun game to watch!
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

AP Top 25

USA Today

Bowl Champ. Series
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I actually gave away my ticket to the OU game this weekend--I just had too much to do!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

The Gators won....and are looking like a top contender again finally!
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I gave away my ticket - I really needed to clean out my closet - yes, seriously. Anyway, I should have gone because we won and it was uuuugly too - 42 to 21.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                    The Gators won....and are looking like a top contender again finally!
                    I was so glad to see the Gators finally found their offense again!! I hope our boys were paying attention. We had a bye week (lord knows we needed it -- yikes), so hopefully we've figured out how to score a TD in that time. Guess we'll find out this Saturday!
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Working...
                    X