Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football Week 10!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Week 10!!

The season is starting to come to an end! Any big games??
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

KU vs KState - big rivals, may have a bearing on the Big 12 North - GO HAWKS!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Gators v Vandy....historically not a big game, but with the Gators this season....anything's possible. Hopefully the "team" that played last week will play this week.
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I would say the rest of our season matters very little at this point. (Except for UCLA on Thanksgiving week.) Hopefully we win out, I guess. Tonight we play Arizona State.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Not a good week for Oklahoma. I would say that this is a re-building year? Our season will be ending earlier than normal this year.
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Not a good day for the Ducks. They lost to Stanford. Unfortunately, this seems to be their M.O. - after a huge win, they go on to blow the next game.

Hopefully, the rest of their season's games will be better.
            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

KU lost - our offense has just fallen apart the last few weeks. Really disappointing, but basketball starts Friday
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Bye week.

We play Thursday night vs. USF, so technically that's Week 11.

Watched the Alabama/LSU game, it was pretty good.
                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

meh
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                    meh
                    My feelings exactly.
                    Brandi

Comment

Working...
                    X