Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football Preseason Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Preseason Poll

The polls are out... NUMBER 8!!! I will take it!!

USA Today
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Alleluia. Texas is overrated. I'm like a broken record.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I hate preseason polls. Not a single game has been played. Most of those teams lost a significant, if not THE significant, player from their team last year so let's rank them based on what they SHOULD do based on their name and tradition. WTF???

For reference Kansas is ranked #31 in several polls - REALLY? We have a brand new coach that has never coached at this level, we lost our starting running back, quarterback and wide receiver and we play in a very difficult conference and so far this season have at least two ranked teams, one out of conference, on our schedule.

Ridiculous!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

FSU coming back -- this is our year!
        Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

I agree w/ SuzySunshine. The USA Today poll is the college coaches poll, so it is as if a bunch of farm animals picked the list. No offense to anyone whose team is on this list, but do you think that the coaches who participate in this poll really spend time analyzing all of the major D-I teams and making informed, unbiased decisions? As if they don't have other things to worry about. I'm sure they just go with what some assistant tells them or the buzz they hear about from ESPN.

And I'm not saying this because my team is not on the list. You would have heard the thud of me falling off the couch across the country if my team were on this list for the first time in a couple of years. I just don't take much stock in these pre-season polls.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Brandi...you should go see Sam Bradford play for the Rams in St. Louis!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

You know I will!! I can't wait to get a Bradford shirt!!
              Brandi
              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Michigan State should be ranked at least in the top 25. This poll stinks.
                Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Working...
                X