Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9

Huge game in Iowa City. #5 MSU vs. Iowa.

Go Green!
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Colorado @ OU--hopefully we'll keep the home winning streak going! OU still has a lot of good games coming, especially with Baylor now ranked in the Top 25 (wth?)--let's hope they can pull it together!
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Go Utes. Decent test this week with Air Force who was ranked briefly. Hopefully, we can continue to put the smack down on our opposition and blow them out of the water.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Two great losses so far! Go Utes! Beat Air Force!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oregon is @ USC tonight. We'll see how it goes. USC is a tough team to beat at home, even if they're not ranked. And Oregon isn't as spectacular on the road.

Comment

Go ducks!!!

Comment

Bye week, thankfully. I think the team needed some time to recharge after all that has happened.
              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Go Utes! Utah is one of 5 undefeated teams left. I wish Auburn and Oregon had also lost, but sadly, no. Huge game next week at home vs TCU. ESPN Gameday will be there. My dad sold his tickets for $475. I'll be in NY, so I won't get to see the game live.

I'd love, love, love to see Auburn, Alabama, and Oregon lose, lose, lose! Let's get 2 losses for everyone, none for my Utes! Is that too much to ask? I don't expect Boise St. to lose. They don't play anyone.

Comment

Sorry, Ducks are playing the Huskies next week. Really unlikely loss.

Comment

Ducks all the way!!!! They are lookin' good!
                    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                      Sorry, Ducks are playing the Huskies next week. Really unlikely loss.
                      Oh, I know. I still want them to lose. They still have to play AZ.

Comment

Working...
                      X