Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10

Ohhhhh we lost to A&M...it hurts...it hurts so bad. Mostly because A&M is and has been delusional about their football status for 10 years and it hurts to feed the delusion. They worship a dog and dance around a bonfire, for heaven's sake!

I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Texas beats the crap out of them.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Lost (just barely) to USF on Wednesday night. Wondering what type of bowl we will be going to this year (International? Meineke? Toilet?). Ugh. The only thing that will make next weekend's game bareable is the fact that I get to tailgate with friends (and drink hot spiked cider).

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
    Mostly because A&M is and has been delusional about their football status for 10 years and it hurts to feed the delusion.
    Us psychotic basement dwellers appreciate having our delusions fed once every so often.
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

GO DUCKS!! Another great game for Oregon.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Alright. Go Horned Frogs. Down with the BCS!
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I was a tad worried during the first half of the Oregon/ Washington game. Ducks should have been blowing them out of the water, which they finally did in the second half.

Woo hoo! Go Ducks!

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
            I was a tad worried during the first half of the Oregon/ Washington game. Ducks should have been blowing them out of the water, which they finally did in the second half.

Woo hoo! Go Ducks!
            No kidding!! DH and I were worried, too. But Chip Kelly said that's how they practice (weak the first half, strong the second, when the opposing team's defense is spent due to the Duck's fast offense). Makes me a bit nervous, but they always seem to pull through. What an amazing team they have this year.
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

What always surprises me is their speed. No matter how many games I watch, their ability to get to the ball before he other teams' receivers still amazes me.

Comment

Working...
              X