Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11

It's gotten awful quiet around here on the college football front. Have people already made the switch to their alma mater's basketball team?

We got beat by fruit, 13-10. Now that they made the horrible decision of bringing back the ineffective QB, I highly doubt we will win any of our next three games. I do not see bowl eligibility in our future. Amazingly, the fruit are bowl eligible for the first time in awhile. Go figure.

At least the tailgating and time spent with friends are salve on the wounds that losing can cause.
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Eh...with two losses things aren't bad. Hoping for a BCS bowl game.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Is it still football season?

Basketball season started last week!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The Gators are still rebuilding. . Last week was the last exciting game (at least for me-I don't get into the instate hype).
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Ducks gave me a freakin' heart attack, but they held on and are still #1. (Knock on wood.)

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
            Ducks gave me a freakin' heart attack, but they held on and are still #1. (Knock on wood.)
            You're not kidding!! What a nail-biter of a game that was. Sheesh. Can't wait to watch them obliterate the Beavers for their Civil War game.
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Michigan State had a bye week...game with Purdue this weekend and finishing up the next at Penn St. during Joe Pa's last home game ever supposedly. Hope to send him out a loser. We are 9-1 so far and ranked #11. Our hoops team is #2. GO MSU!
              Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

My nephew was at the Beavers v. Cougs game and ended up on the intro of Fox Sports News. He was beyond thrilled. I'll have to see if I can find a YouTube video of him and his friend so I can post it for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                X