Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was an amazing game!!! Two Final Fours in a row...impressive!
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I'm not a basketball fan, but I have to give a for the Gator loss. And I actually did watch about 10 game-time minutes of the game....and basketball is way too frantic of a game for me. I have no idea what's going on!
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Go Dawgs! Proud alum here who was unfortunately in an airplane during the game....the pilot kept us updated periodically, though. Two Final Fours in a row....pretty good for a small liberal arts University!
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

We were so excited! DH's best friend from home went to Butler, so we're cheering for them ('till they face KU) ...

Comment

Yay, Butler!! Those last 10 seconds were awesome.

...And I have to say, I feel a little schaudenfreude about tOSU...
            Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

ESPN said out of over 5.7 million brackets affiliated w/ their web site, only 2 had the 4 teams playing picked for the final four!

What about VCU??!! Sorry KS peeps...but ya gotta admit, it's a helluva Cinderella story!

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam
                ESPN said out of over 5.7 million brackets affiliated w/ their web site, only 2 had the 4 teams playing picked for the final four!

What about VCU??!! Sorry KS peeps...but ya gotta admit, it's a helluva Cinderella story!
                Yeah. I am disappointed in KU's performance on Sunday, but all in all, not surprised. They had games like this all season, but at least then, they were hitting their free throws. If they had been able to hit those, they could have won the game. It would have been a pathetically bad win, but like I said, its what they did all season.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

My brackets are all messed up (even though I'm still first!!) so I'm rooting for VCU - always love a good underdog!
                  High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

It was really different this year in San Antonio with smaller schools coming to play. The last few years the streets were full of people wearing their school colors and t-shirts, etc. Not this year. Other than spotting the KU band bus outside the gym (they were at the Sheraton next door) I would have had no idea there was a semi-final in town.

J.

Comment

Just saw Butler vs. VCU. What a thrilling game. I know Sally is happy!

Now...I'm off to watch the Wildcats! fingers crossed
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Does anyone else think that Matt Howard from Butler looks just like Andy Samberg?
                        High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPotts View Post
                          Does anyone else think that Matt Howard from Butler looks just like Andy Samberg?
                          That is soooo funny; I have been saying that the whole tournament!

Comment

Woohoo, Big East!! Even though I am not a UConn fan in the least, I do have to cheer for my conference. I was up for the first half of the game and it was really good. So bummed for Butler to have lost in the championship game for the second year in a row. Perhaps the third time is the charm?

Because I picked the national champs on my FB bracket, I beat everyone else in points, including DH. Yay! This is the best bracket year I have ever had.
                            Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

You know I love the tourney, but it seems like every other year or so the title game is AWFUL! Its those years that I sometimes think the championship should be a best of 3 or something.
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

That game was sooooooooooo boring. Oh well. At least I won my bracket!
                                I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X