Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Baby's First Football Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw you guys are so sweet! I think that outfit is on its last legs so we had to take a picture. The jersey is getting tight and I finally got around to having my maternity jeans shortened so I can wear them (why they make the inseams on jeans so long, I have no idea!!!!) - I have a feeling that the switch to maternity jeans will be glorious! Never fear though, my winter Ravens jersey will fit the entire season, it's huge so I can fit it on over a coat!

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
    I, um, keep meaning to have DH take a picture... I honestly don't have any bump pictures this time!
    I agree, we want to see all the bumps!

ST - Nope, I'm a blonde! My mom didn't start coloring her hair at all until her 30s so I imagine I might have to start then but it's still the same color it's always been.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I <3 maternity jeans...
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Cute mama and bump!

And I am partial to the Ravens, so yesterday was pretty awesome.
        Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I have a feeling that the switch to maternity jeans will be glorious!
          Heck yeah! So comfortable...I would wear them all the time except this is the only time it is okay to "let it all hang out"

PS--Didn't mean to hijack your thread!
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
            Heck yeah! So comfortable...I would wear them all the time except this is the only time it is okay to "let it all hang out"

PS--Didn't mean to hijack your thread!
            No worries! I'm still having trouble with the letting it all hang out thing. Not consciously but I mean I've been holding it in for 28 years, it's a hard habit to break!
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Funny observation about being pregnant... For at least 20 years I'd been obsessing about maintaining a flat stomach, doing sit ups, watching my diet, wearing spanx. Then I let it all hang out when pregnant. I was 6 month pregnant and people wouldn't notice the bump. It occured to me then...no body is looking.
              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
              X