Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football: Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football: Week 3

No. 1 Oklahoma at No. 5 Florida State. Should be a hell of a game!
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

No game for the Beavers today.

The Ducks play Missouri State today in Eugene, but the big news in town this week is the NCAA's formal investigation notice given to The University of Oregon for how the school used a recruiting service.

The NCAA is investigating whether a Houston based scouting service steered star running back Lache Seastrunk to Oregon, which would be a violation of NCAA rules. Willie Lyles has said his services went beyond the normal scope of a scouting service, acknowledging he "made a mistake."

Seastrunk has since left the Oregon football program and transferred to Baylor.

Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens says the notice was anticipated and part of the next stage of the investigation. They respect the NCAA rules and are fully cooperating with the investigation.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

It would be interesting if Oregon & OU ended up playing on a regular basis. OU Fans still haven't gotten over the result of the last meetup in 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSIykYoM260
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        It would be interesting if Oregon & OU ended up playing on a regular basis. OU Fans still haven't gotten over the result of the last meetup in 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSIykYoM260
        Nope we haven't I still dislike Oregon today oh yea and Boise State
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

At the Oregon game right now. It's a blowout)) ST - I was at the Oregon/OU game in 2006. I remember that questionable call. It was an exciting game. We didn't have our season tickets then and we set among the OU fans. I remember them being some of the nicest fans. Go Ducks!
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneDoe View Post
            At the Oregon game right now. It's a blowout)) ST - I was at the Oregon/OU game in 2006. I remember that questionable call. It was an exciting game. We didn't have our season tickets then and we set among the OU fans. I remember them being some of the nicest fans. Go Ducks!
            Yes, GO DUCKS!!!
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

You're in town JaneDoe! Go Ducks!
              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Ducks win 56-7. I always seem to feel bad for the losers.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Wow. Notre Dame actually won. Miracles apparently do happen...

Comment

Well...I'd say go 'Noles...but seeing as we've already lost...

*le sigh*

Comment

Boomer sooner!!!! It's hard to be humble....
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Ditto Brandi!

Comment

Bye week.

Conference managed to lose yesterday with 'Cuse and Pitt defecting to the ACC.

Only game we watched was Penn State/Temple. Turnovers galore, close game, well played by Temple, and sloppy play by PSU. Really wish Temple would've won, it would be the icing on the cake to how far they've come in recent seasons.
                          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Yep, this is going to be a major week in conference realignment. What a PIA! I just hope Kansas is actually doing more to help themselves then we are hearing, this is starting to piss me off! I know all of the money is in football but we are a basketball powerhouse and should not be sitting on the sidelines!
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I hate the idea of 4 super conferences. I hope it doesn't happen. At least we seem to be in a good conference now if it does.

In better news, we creamed BYU last night. It was awesome!
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X