Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weiss !)($$(%*&#$)(*@#!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weiss !)($$(%*&#$)(*@#!

You've got to be frickin kidding me! KU just announced that they will be introducing Charlie Weiss as our new coach tomorrow. He couldn't win at NOTRE DAME! Why the HELL would you think he could win at KU?

Not to mention I have friends who treated him when he had his surgery in Boston and they said he is a prick! Just what KU needs to resurrect the football program. GRRRRRRRR!!!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

I feel for KU and their fans. DH didn't even like him and he always defends Notre Dame.
    Needs

Comment

Seriously, WTF? Domers are still pissed off at Weiss...

Comment

Ew.
        Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

He is not a nice man - have you ever seen one of his press conferences?
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
            Ew.
            Double ew.
            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

He does not seem suited for college ball. AZ ended up with Rich, he's no real prize either. Although he is taking over for the ego known as Stoops so maybe it'll be a step up.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I just don't understand why we would hire a guy who couldn't win at a bigger name program and who supposedly left KC a year ago because "they didn't have the resources for his daughter". I know our AD wanted a big name but really?? GRR!

Comment

Enjoy him! . Bahahaha

Comment

For what it's worth, Lane Kiffin is by all accounts an asshole, but he seems to be doing pretty well at USC. Maybe it'll work out.

Although in general I stand by my ew.
                    Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

His wife and daughter are staying in Florida, this is temporary, it has to be. UGH!

Comment

Don't forget that he sued his gastric bypass surgeon for med mal and lost.
                        Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Oh I know, I know two docs that work at that hospital and were involved in very minor ways - they said he's an ass!

The only good thing is KU's football program has gotten more press in the last week then the last year.

Comment

Working...
                          X