Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Its march madness!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its march madness!!

The bracket is out. Who's filling one out? I have two groups I usually fill out with. I do one that I think is reality, and one I wish would be reality.

I love my Jayhawks, but they don't play well against smaller schools. Being ranked #1 makes me proud but nervous!
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

ROCK CHALK!

I also fill out brackets - I have a core group of friends that have filled them out for years, last year (and this year) I also opened it up to my fb friends, we got a few more. Its fun - no money, just bragging rights!

I REALLY wish we could go to the games this weekend but DH has to work Friday and A has a birthday party Sunday. So we'll be cheering, LOUDLY, from home.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm sad my team isn't in the bracket, but will cheer on the other teams in the region. I feel like I sort of live in basketball mecca.
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post

I REALLY wish we could go to the games this weekend but DH has to work Friday and A has a birthday party Sunday. So we'll be cheering, LOUDLY, from home.
        It would be SO amazing to go to the games, but I wont be in KC yet Friday and then on Sunday I doubt I could get tickets.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I won't be doing brackets, but I'll definitely be watching. Considering our proximity to Gonzaga, we can't really avoid all the coverage.

Comment

I entered the office one last year. I got a certificate for having a bracket so awful if was almost unbelievable
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
              I entered the office one last year. I got a certificate for having a bracket so awful if was almost unbelievable
              Lol!!

Our family all does a bracket. I imagine we'll even help the baby fill one out this year.
              Belmont is taking on Arizona in the first round (what are the odds). It will be interesting because Belmont is playing well and does good in the tourney. U of A on the other hand can be amazing yet lose to Santa Clara in the first round, lol.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I filled mine out today! Got Louisville winning it all--I know it's unrealistic to have NC State win it all but...hey, you never know
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  Um, that's amazing. How is there not a smiley that's clapping its hands?
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Omg that was a nasty injury for louisville
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Most unsettling thing I've seen in a really long time. I took me a few seconds too long to realize I was seeing his BONE sticking out of his leg. Holy crap.

sigpic

Comment

It was really unsettling, especially when they replayed it in slow motion, w/out realizing how graphic it was!
                        Well, at least he wasn't far from where they have amazing trauma& ortho surgeons...thanks to the Indy 500, Methodist (if its still called that) has surgeons that are adept at putting "humpty dumpty injuries" back together.

I saw a Real Sports episode, once,that featured Alex Zanardi's horrific crash, which resulted in a horrific catastrophic injury, that completely obilterated both of his legs. That was an intense part of an inspiring piece.

Comment

Working...
                        X