Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Any NFL Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any NFL Fans?

It definitely looks like college sports are the name of the game around here! I follow college sports a bit (I grew up in an Ohio State family, so it would be hard not to!), but my first sports love is the Cincinnati Bengals. Are there any other NFL fans out there?
    Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387246225.282356.jpg

Seahawks, baby. Legion of Boom.

Comment

Any NFL Fans?

If anything, we're Colts fans, but currently, we're really nothing!
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Packer Backer here.
        Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
          Packer Backer here.
          Ditto!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

NFL is pretty much the only sports I follow (unless you count gymnastics, which most people don't). Sadly, this year has been a giant bust since the Steelers can't figure their $#!& out!
            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by KlynK View Post
              ...the Steelers can't figure their $#!& out!
              Oh, darn.

Yes, I'm bitter.

Comment

Chiefs fans here, always have been but we actually have something to cheer for this year!!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Well, the Steelers did manage to trounce my Bengals last night. Not that we played remotely like a winning team.
                  Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

I was hardcore rooting for the Bengals. It wasn't a pretty game, though.

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Hawks.

The Legion of BOOM is the real deal.

GO Hawks!
                      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Panthers fans here! And we're partial to the Chargers because of Philip Rivers - WOLFPACK!!!
                        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

We are a Broncos, Colts & Cardinals household.

Comment

We're a Panthers household, though we did go to see Vikes - Steelers at Wembley this autumn, which was fun.

Comment

Guess who has two thumbs and will be in the Hawks Nest for the first playoff game in two weeks? Yup, this gal.

DH got us an early anniversary gift.

Comment

Working...
                              X