Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

College Football 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2014

It's time for the gridiron! Kickoff tonight!!

Go Utes!!!!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Boomer! I'll be following this year closely.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sic'em Bears!! Really wish hubby and I could make it to at least one game in the new stadium.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Love college football!!!
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Go 'Noles!

Comment

Go BUCKS!!!! Ready for this year to start!!!
            sigpic
            buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

....go Wolfpack? Ugh, not feeling awesome after Saturday's game against Georgia Southern. Comes with the territory of being a Wolfpack fan, I suppose.

At least my Pirates pulled it out, though!
              Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Fun weekend!! Everett Golson really took advantage of his suspension from ND and has come back in a big way Cannot believe next weekend with be the last time ND and Michigan meet for a while. What moron planned that?
                OSU lost but certainly held there own against an amazing FSU team.
                Tara
                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                  Fun weekend!!
                  Fun for everyone except Gators fans! Boo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
                    Fun for everyone except Gators fans! Boo!!!

True. Are they going to reschedule that game?
                    Tara

Comment

They haven't given official word yet, but it's seeming unlikely that they will still play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                        Fun weekend!! Everett Golson really took advantage of his suspension from ND and has come back in a big way Cannot believe next weekend with be the last time ND and Michigan meet for a while. What moron planned that?
                        OSU lost but certainly held there own against an amazing FSU team.
                        OSU played a great game -- I think they're much better than people gave them credit for before the game!

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                          Sic'em Bears!! Really wish hubby and I could make it to at least one game in the new stadium.
                          My oldest says it is wonderful. He enjoyed being able to walk over there for the game instead of having to take a shuttle. I can't believe they don't have a game scheduled for Parent's weekend. However, the engineering/computer science parent dinner will be held at the stadium, so we will get to see it in a few weeks. We don't have cable and couldn't see the game, but my mom said the defense looked incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                            My oldest says it is wonderful. He enjoyed being able to walk over there for the game instead of having to take a shuttle. I can't believe they don't have a game scheduled for Parent's weekend. However, the engineering/computer science parent dinner will be held at the stadium, so we will get to see it in a few weeks. We don't have cable and couldn't see the game, but my mom said the defense looked incredible.
                            I'm so jealous! In my days, we didn't even have the shuttle, so just had to go early and try to find free road parking far away or pay for the stupid lot and either leave early or spend an hour waiting to get out. That's crazy that they don't have a game that weekend. They always have. I'm an ECS alum and came seriously close to joining the faculty there, prematch, of course.
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                              I'm so jealous! In my days, we didn't even have the shuttle, so just had to go early and try to find free road parking far away or pay for the stupid lot and either leave early or spend an hour waiting to get out. That's crazy that they don't have a game that weekend. They always have. I'm an ECS alum and came seriously close to joining the faculty there, prematch, of course.
                              Yep, it was that way when my husband and I went as well. His parents' car got stuck in the mud at a game vs. aTm. Some nice Aggies pushed them out. The campus has changed SO much since I went there ....30 years ago.... Gosh, I can't be that old, can I????

Comment

Working...
                              X