Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It is MARCH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is MARCH!!!!

Guess who I'm supporting. LOL. I can feel the thousand clicks of you all unfriending me from here. Yes, I will click on lots of obnoxious basketball posts for my team. No, I don't care that it is slightly obnoxious.

But enough about that guess who has tickets to two of the first round games? ME!!!! It is in the city to an hour North and obviously, I don't know what teams are playing but I'm super excited. Squeal!

Who's ready for the best time of year for sports?
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

OMG, I love it. You're like me during football season.

I don't really have a dog in the March Madness fight, but the games are so much fun to watch. We went to a some a few year ago in Indianapolis. SO fun.

Comment

I'm from IN...nuff said!

Comment

Go Utes!!! Best chance of hitting the Sweet 16 we've had in years!!

Heidi
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

WOLFPACKKKKK!! Even though we played HORRIBLY last night but...it wasn't as painful a loss as it could have been if we'd played another team!
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

WoooPIGSooie. This is the best arkansas has been in years. Let's hope we get past the first round!!
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Let the madness begin! Hope everyone has their brackets filled out. DH and I stayed up way too late last night making ours. We (DH really) will be teaching E all about basketball over the next few days. 😉

Anyone using the ESPN app for their brackets? Would be happy to make an iMSN group for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

It will be interesting to watch the Eastern WA and Georgetown game. EWU isn't exactly known as an athletic powerhouse.

Comment

I filled out my brackets last night. I officially went to one basketball game this year - and it's the only one I watched. I expect great things!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X