Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Cubs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs!

Any other Cubs fans out there? DH and I were both born in Chicago and love them! I have fond memories of going to Wrigley Field with my dad at a young age
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

We're huge Cubs fans! What an awesome win!
    -Deb
    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

How can you not be a Cubs fan? They deserve a win. And they have been amazing!!!!

Angie
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
        How can you not be a Cubs fan? They deserve a win. And they have been amazing!!!!

Angie

How to not be a Cubs fan? Live in Wisconsin. 😜
        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

That's just mean. Cubs all the way baby!!!!

Angie
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Hey, you asked! I wasn't going to respond but I just couldn't let that obviously rhetorical question go unanswered!

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. I don't think I could root for FSU after a lifetime raised in a Gator household even if they "deserved" a win.

Angie
              Angie

Comment

I'd like to see the Cubs win. But not at the Mets' expense. If the Mets go down in the first round, which I totally expect, I'm rooting for the Cubs.
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

We went to the Field Museum today...uploadfromtaptalk1444353943523.jpg
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Go Cubbies!! Huge Cubs fan!
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Cubs!

I went to the Brewers Cubs game last week. As expected there were way more Cubs fans than Brewers fans!

Comment

That usually happens. They call it Wrigley North. It's easier to get Brewers tickets (bigger stadium, easier access, etc.). And the Brewers were freaking terrible this year so there's that.

We couldn't go cuz we were out of town so we sold our tickets for the series for double face value. We always make sure we buy all of the Cubs series when we get our season ticket package. That way, we can't make it, at least we can sell them for profit!

Looking at your photo, my least favorite sausage seems to have won the race! Now I'm especially glad we didn't go.
                        Last edited by corn poffi; 10-11-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsInTheMiddle View Post
                          I went to the Brewers Cubs game last week. As expected there were way more Cubs fans than Brewers fans!
                          We were there too!

DH is a HUGE Cubs fan. He's always said he is taking a week vacation if they ever go to the WS so he can watch every game.

We don't have cable so we've been using the free trial of sling to watch the playoff games... I have to laugh though because we only get 2/3 of the screen (not sure if its a glitch or intended because its a free trial) but DH couldn't care less. He's just thrilled to be watching the games!

Wife of a PGY-6
                          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I'm ridiculously happy right now. That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            -Deb
                            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Those last two games against the Cards were unreal. They were awesome to watch! It's so nice to see them unphased by an error/mistake or the other team's home run. The old Cubs would have folded. This team is focused and confident.

I still can't believe they knocked out the Cards, its usually the Cards who thrive under pressure.

I'm so excited for DH and all Cubs fans.

Go Cubbies Go!

Wife of a PGY-6
                              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                              X