Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The most wonderful time of the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most wonderful time of the year.

I just wanted to talk some BASKETBALL!

Who are you cheering for?

No surprise here, LET'S GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!!

Do tell. What's your bracket look like?
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I'm done watching since my team just tanked against a 15 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Needs

Comment

I already threw my bracket in the garbage since my championship team lost today ha, but I'm still watching! I have no dog in the fight -- the only team I root for consistently didn't make it in the tourney -- I just enjoy the drama.

Also it's really funny you titled this thread that because DH and I literally walk around the house singing that song around beginning-mid March every year because it's a) March Madness and b) start of MLS season
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

GAH!!!

That is all.
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I didn't do a bracket this year, for the first time in many seasons. I'm sure it would have busted by now - what a wild season this year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Well I think you ask know who I'm rooting for and to my delight they still have a fight in this game. My bracket is half busted. I still have two of my final four teams and of course Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU!!! as the final. sadly even though I have them as going all the way, I never believe it until I see it.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I'm just having fun watching this year! There seem to be more Jrs. and Srs. contributing this year and I love that!

Yesterday it was time to get DD#1 his first phone and for the rest of us to upgrade. During the LONG process at Costco we all congregated around the TV tuned in to ND vs. the Stephen S Austin Lumberjacks (who?). It was a fantastic game! So exciting!

I'm not really pulling for anyone yet but have emotional soft spots for ND, Gonzaga, and Villanova. I am hoping Oregon vs. Duke is a battle but worry about Pac12 teams and their ability to choke in the later rounds.

Love love love this time of year!
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

ROCK CHALK!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                X