Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Don't read if you have a weak stomach or hate dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't read if you have a weak stomach or hate dogs

Originally posted by DCJenn
    So then I emailed her and told her that I was hoping that she had just made up that day of hers and this was her response:

I wish I had. it was horrible! I had candles sitting on the floor around the vomit(s) as I was cleaning. It looked like I was trying to communicate with the Shit gods.

I'm glad the cats don't do that! They throw up, but it's either hairball or food or both, not presents from the litter box!
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

gross. i remember reading this, jenn. bailey has done the same thing. gorged himself on deer and cat shit. then proceeded to puke it up. pets are awesome.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Somehow I missed this the last go around....Reason #218 on why I can't even consider getting a dog....
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

That is gross!!! I'm so glad our dog doesn't eat poo. She did eat a blue plastic glad container lid once and puked up blue plastic pieces for weeks. Yuck.
          Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Oh my gosh! Poor thing!

I'm so glad we have an outside dog with a kennel hooked up to the doggie door so she has an air conditioned dog house and we have a lot of mosquitos. Though she did get sick a couple of times. The first time, DH was on a MSTP retreat. Well, I didn't have the stomach to clean it up and the kennel was kind of small for her anyway (she turned out to be a 65lb American border collie instead of a 40lb English border collie) so I locked her outside, took the kennel out to the driveway, left the kids with my mom and went to the Petco. $300 later, I was driving home with a huge new kennel. I put it together, added her new food and water dishes (no, I didn't even bother to clean the old ones) and DH came home to a crapped out kennel and a bank account that was $300 thinner. LOL

The second time, we found out what happens when your dog swallows a frog. The cleaning wasn't necessarily the worst part since DH did that. It was making her rice and chicken broth for a week.
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
            X