Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

When was the last time you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you...

went out to eat and where did you go? (Answer and then add a new question for someone to answer in the format "when was the last time you....".

This is just for fun....

Kris

Today, Hoagie Haven in between two fall baseball games for my stepson.

When was the last time you had dinner with your spouse, just the two of you?
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Friday Night, when he got back from Fort Hood. We went to Blue Star Brewery (two blocks away) and had a great meal and excellent beer.

When was the last time you went on a road trip- with your friends?

Jenn

Comment

road trip...

In college. My friend and I drove to her grandmother's funeral, and it was absolutely the craziest adventure of them all!

When was the last time you went out to the movies with your spouse? (and what did you see?)
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

a couple of weeks ago, and we saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding --hilarious!

What are you most looking forward to in the coming week?

Sally
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Closing on our refinance loan which should save us a BUNDLE!

What was the last book that you read?
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Empire Falls by Richard Russo...was really great. I'm presently reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen, which I'm liking as well.

What's your favorite website to visit (besides this one ) and why?

Comment

I love MyCoupons.com because it saves me a ton of Money.

When was the last time you had an entire day all to yourself and what did you do?

Comment

day

about two weeks ago. i met a friend in chinatown, ate excellent vietnamese food, shopped for a while, lugged twenty pounds of asian groceries home on the train, then worked on a quilt i am making for my sister who is getting married.

what is your favorite place in the whole world and why?
                  Mom to three wild women.

Comment

A small village in Italy called Assissi. It is the hometown of St. Francis. The streets are still cobblestoned and there is a huge broken down castle on top of this hill. I remember sitting up there looking down on the city and the incredible feeling of peace I got was nothing like I've ever felt or have ever felt since then.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you practically cried - the kind of laugh that causes milk (or whatever you're drinking) to blow out your nose.

Comment

My younger brother has the uncanny ability to make me laugh until I cry. One Thanksgiving we were both at our parents' house and I was teasing him about something or other (what are big sisters for?) and he suddenly pointed at a toy plush turkey on the table next to him and said fiercely "You're making the turkey very angry!!" and I was like "What? But . . ." and he suddenly nudged the turkey off onto the floor (as though it had "jumped") and said--jokingly but emphatically--"now look what you've done! You've pushed him over his limit!" It was so funny--the idea of this grown man projecting his feelings onto this goofy toy, that I couldn't stop laughing.

Ok . . . maybe you had to be there.

Anyway, when was the last time you tried a food you'd never ever had before, and what did you think of it?
                      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

food....

We were in germany and I tried a 'bloodwurst'....ummmmmmmm is there a BARF smiley? It was DISGUSTING!

When was the last time you pampered yourself and what did you do?

Kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Last week- I shopped online and bought myself a ton of new clothes! I hadn't been shopping in soooo long and I hate the malls. I got them a few days ago and I'm psyched. Everything fits and its great to have some new options for work. (I'm lucky that I can wear jeans to work but still, I needed some new stuff!)

Jenn

What famous person living or dead would you want sitting next to you on a cross country plane trip and why?

Comment

Working...
                          X