Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Free Miracle Toilet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Miracle Toilet

Banjos Attention! Banjos Begin! Our lawn is soooo overgrown and we have a toilet sitting in the driveway. Must do something about this situation. I'm going to see if I can give the toilet away on Craigslist.

In doing so, I found this post. I can't beat this.

We are giving away for free a vintage American Standard super flush 3000. This is the best toilet you will ever own! It flushes, it gushes, it will take care of those late night tacos. What would you pay for a toilet that could cure world hunger? A million dollars? Sure but this one doesn't do that, so we are giving it away for free to the next lucky caller. So call I. In front of house at . Pick it up before the next person gets this revolutinary state of the art machine.

Re: Free Miracle Toilet

Poor tacos . . . a perfectly good meal always so unfairly maligned :bummer:
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
      LOL! We only eat tacos in our family when someone loses a job. Back in the 70s, TWICE my mom was making the Old El Paso taco kit when dad came home from work with the info that he'd been axed.

To this day, every time my sister or I have been laid off, we pass the info around our family by calling and saying, "We're having tacos tonight."
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Someone is going to pick it up in half an hour!

(Note this was a different toilet than the one hauled off before Sally was here. All toilets have been replaced and our neighbors will be happy to know that will be the last one sitting in any yard or driveway.)

Comment

I wish the craigslisters in our area were as reliable as those in yours!

Yay!

We could have used a working toilet this weekend...
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I was thinking about that, Alison, seeing as how we had a spare.

She showed up and took it. Her son is autistic and has had a fascination with flushing things or rather what won't flush. She is hoping that a high flow 3gal/flush toilet will help when she can't intervene in time.

Comment

Working...
            X