Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight of the Conchords

One lump or two?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbQaJzZh1k

The new season will see me through to spring weather.

Re: Flight of the Conchords

I love this show!!!!

Comment

Suz, what are you doing at the end of May?

http://subpop.com/tours/flight_of_the_conchords

Comment

I just bought tickets for the Kent State show!!!!

I wonder if they will address the fact that the show is on Passover. :hmm:

Nellie. Valentine's Day gift? Check.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

With a gift like that, you don't even need the Teamwork '99 t-shirt. It's business time.

Comment

the Teamwork '99 t-shirt
            The one with the coffee stain?

I got four tickets. Now I have to decide who gets the other two. Which of my friends seem worthy? Hmmmm.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

The presale tickets sold out. We are trying again tomorrow and hoping to get seats close enough to chuck our panties on their kiwi faces.

Comment

Bummer about the presale. Oregon in a heck of a lot hipper than Ohio. Here, I'm struggling to think of who else knows/watches FOC. Sadly, it is mostly my son's friends. And a few of his cool teachers. (He's scored major hip points this year from having the FOC album on his iPod.)

Do you have to line up? I've never been to the venue for this concert -- it's at Kent State -- but I'd imagine they aren't playing football arenas yet.
                Angie

Comment

The venue is the concert hall used by the performing arts center and is about...2776 seats according to their website. My friend said there were 15 presale tickets. I think there were a few more than that but not as many as we expected.

Comment

15? That's it? Man, that's a select group. I'd imagine that with close to 3000 seats, you should get tickets. Good luck!
                    Angie

Comment

We are trying again at 10am tomorrow. I think we should get them -- especially since so few were available pre-sale! My friend is going to the box office tomorrow and is ready to fight off Mel with a stick if she has to.

Comment

Wow. My friend got tickets but the orchestra seats are completely sold out -- 25 minutes after going on sale. I've been trying to get tickets online in case she couldn't get 8 and I can't get anything on Ticketmaster. She got seats! Yay! We'll just have to bring a slingshot for the undies.

Comment

Working...
                        X