Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

thisiswhyyourefat.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thisiswhyyourefat.com

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I do not mean to offend anyone. Some of this food had me laughing though.....and I WILL have a deep fried Twinkie before I leave Louisiana!! And I love frozen chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick!

A lot of the foods look like those "dares" restaurants offer....eat this in 10 minutes and it's free kinda thing...

Anyway, I hope no one is offended.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Re: thisiswhyyourefat.com

Because really....

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Just looking at these things gave me indigestion.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I know...I'm not feeling well and I probably should have stopped looking. Corn dog pizza? Gross. I'm sure someone would say "don't knock it till you've tried it" but most of those I would skip.

Comment

That's hilarious! Confession - I've actually eaten the following:
          - A deep fried Snickers bar
          - Deep fried coke
          - Chicago deep dish pizza
          - Snickers pie
          - Deep fried macaroni & cheese on a stick
          - King cake

In my defense, I split them with other people... But yes, this is why I'm fat!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

How do you deep fry coke?

I've never had a fried snickers bar but I'll bet I would like it. I think the fried Mars bar is the only thing on that page I would willingly eat.

Comment

I agree that I would skip the majority of those items there, but I will admit to making Snickers Pie, which I'm almost certain I got the receipe from here! Oooh, seeing the In-N-Out burger though, made me long to live further west. I swear if we end up living someplace where there's an In-N-Out burger I will put on some serious weight in a very short period of time. I still haven't decided if that would be a good or a bad thing.
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

In-N-Out burger is not junk food and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Is it sad that one of the things I miss the most about the bay area is In-N-Out? :huh:
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife
                  I agree that I would skip the majority of those items there, but I will admit to making Snickers Pie, which I'm almost certain I got the receipe from here!
                  Hehe, I'm the evil person who posted that! Fried coke is basically like little funnel cake balls that have coke in the batter.

I guess there's really nothing (except things that might be used in reality show challenges) that I'm not willing to try once. In spite of my list, I really don't eat that much junk food. I promise!
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

om nom nom nom....I LOVE funnel cake!

The corn dog pizza made me ill looking at it - I don't like corn dogs, plus they left the sticks on!

I have always wanted to try a fried candy bar, but I have had fried mac and cheese - AMAZING!

I am sooooo hungry right now - going to eat some carrots
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I lurve fried mac n cheese. Our neighbor is in the restaurant business and always has sysco products at home. nom nom nom.

And deep fried candy bars? If that isn't state fair food, I don't know what is. :huh:
                      Kris

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine
                        In-N-Out burger is not junk food and that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Is it sad that one of the things I miss the most about the bay area is In-N-Out? :huh:
                        Totally agree! You have no idea how thrilled we were when Tucson got its very own In-N-Out.
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I just saw all of that stuff at the Florida State Fair yesterday! I had a deep fried chocolate covered Peanut butter and jelly sandwich! I'm not fat, but I bet if I kept eating those that I would be

Originally posted by ladymoreta
                          That's hilarious! Confession - I've actually eaten the following:
                          - A deep fried Snickers bar
                          - Deep fried coke
                          - Chicago deep dish pizza
                          - Snickers pie
                          - Deep fried macaroni & cheese on a stick
                          - King cake

In my defense, I split them with other people... But yes, this is why I'm fat!

Comment

In and Out Burger is NOT the same as a deep fried twinkie!

I've eaten a deep fried Oreo once- actually, my parents, husband and I split ONE four ways. We all pronounced it totally disgusting.

There is a restaurant here in my 'hood that makes these meatball things with beef, cheese and jalapenos which they roll in something delicious and then fry. and they serve this crazy good dipping sauce with it. However, one order is split between all people- usually four adults (or more!). No way I could eat even half a serving.

Jenn

Comment

Everyone told us that we HAD to try a deep fried Mars bar when we got to Australia....we did, they were YUMMY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X