Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What will they come up with next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will they come up with next?

http://www.spirithalloween.com/produ...adult-costume/

Some of these costumes are really something else! I especially like the "one size fits most" sizing on this one!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

OMG. Seriously. My issue with Halloween is the skankiness of it all (yes I know, not a word) Its, how little can we wear. If I had a model body I probably wouldn't be complaining, but its horrible that these high school students go to the Halloween stores and buy costumes you would usually find at X rated stores. Just MHO. Stepping off the box now...
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I totally agree - that is why our students are not allowed to wear costumes to school! I also love the fact that they take things like "Little Red Riding Hood" and tramp them up...
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I love the maternity "bun in the oven" one. Made me chuckle.

ITA - with the skank theme costumes....just don't get it. My fav costume was the year DH and I got pig snouts and wrapped ourselves in blankets. We were "pigs in a blanket" - sooo easy and warm since that year it was super cold.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
          I love the maternity "bun in the oven" one. Made me chuckle.

ITA - with the skank theme costumes....just don't get it. My fav costume was the year DH and I got pig snouts and wrapped ourselves in blankets. We were "pigs in a blanket" - sooo easy and warm since that year it was super cold.
          oooh creative!
          -L.Jane

Comment

This is what I am going as this Halloween....

http://www.spirithalloween.com/produ...-hose-costume/

It kills me that at the bottom of the page, are the suggestions for other purchases along with this one...
            Really? People that bought this one, actually bought the toddler costume as well?!?

"Junior, one day you will carry the firehose instead of the garden hose".

Comment

It looks like the smiling fireman is about to use that ax to chop off his hose!!!
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I can't believe some of the costumes they have for little kids. I think my mom let us go as a ghost, witch, clown, or something along those lines. I had tights on and everything else. When I was at Party City picking up some decorations, I saw a mom picking out, what I would consider questionable costumes for a girl no older than 10. DH and I were quite disturbed by it.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel View Post
                  It looks like the smiling fireman is about to use that ax to chop off his hose!!!
                  LOL - you are so right. How disturbing!!
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

My mom made my sister and I Rainbow Brite costumes one year....but they didn't look like this! My skirt was longer than that one...AND I was 5....
                    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele View Post
                      My mom made my sister and I Rainbow Brite costumes one year....but they didn't look like this! My skirt was longer than that one...AND I was 5....
                      I loved Rainbow Brite -- and she didn't look like THAT! OMG...*sigh*
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

For the little bit of costume that's there - it's visually overwhelming!
                        Jen

Comment

Photog: "Now look perplexed"
                          Model: "Ummm, what does perplexed mean"
                          Photog: "Perfect!"
                          Jen

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                            Model: "Ummm, what does perplexed mean"
                            Photog: "Perfect!"
                            -L.Jane

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post