Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm amazed he's so high functioning at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm amazed he's so high functioning at work...

Feel free to add your own ways that your doc surprises you

Here is an email exchange that I was forwarded by one of the other wives ("Wife") (who is an account, and therefore on top of her stuff). It all started when she sent out an email to see if everyone wanted to go to a wrestling meet together.

DH: Put us down for 3.
    Wife: 3 adults?
    DH: Lol. Yes please.
    Wife: Ok just wondering b/c you will have a baby by then.
    DH: The truth is I completely forgot about her. The extra ticket is for my brother This will take some getting used to I think.
    Wife: ha.
    So do you want 3 and a kids ticket? I believe everyone must have a ticket to enter, even if they are an infant.... i think.
    let me know whenever. Just wanted to clarify.

DH: This is a question that must be answered by my wife. I'll ask her this evening.

Really, dude?? Oy vey
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

I can't imagine why an infant would need a ticket... I've taken infants to MLB games and NBA games without a ticket-- when they are little enough to be front packed the whole time.

I know that's not the point... But anyway!
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post
      I can't imagine why an infant would need a ticket... I've taken infants to MLB games and NBA games without a ticket-- when they are little enough to be front packed the whole time.

I know that's not the point... But anyway!
      Everyone needs a ticket here...dumbest of things, I know...although under 5 is only $2...
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Its a college wrestling match? All college events at KU need tickets for kids too, regardless of age.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ditto at AZ
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I'd check about the infant. At UO games, children two and under do not need tickets. When we went to the BCS Championchip game in AZ, infants did not need a ticket. However, if we had gone to the Rose Bowl, infants would have required a ticket. It just depends on the venue.
            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

fire marshall/head count thing maybe?
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

More likely an NCAA money grubbing assholes thing...

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                  Yup! When you have no professional sports in your state, NCAA events are a BFD
                  Jen

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                    Yea..you're right.
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X