Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What does your Dessert say about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your Dessert say about you?

What does your Dessert say about you?

Dessert Test

No cheating. Pick your dessert, then look to see what psychiatrists think about you!

If you were making a dessert and you had your choice of those below (or some great bakery was baking the dessert of your choice), which would you choose?

1. Angel food
    2. Brownies
    3. Lemon Meringue
    4. Vanilla with Chocolate Icing
    5. Strawberry Shortcake
    6. Chocolate on Chocolate
    7. Ice Cream
    8. Carrot Cake

NO ... You can't change your mind once you scroll down! So think
    carefully what your choice will be!

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says about you!

Angel food ... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy
    items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

Brownies... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

Lemon Meringue... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

Vanilla with Chocolate Icing . Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Not
    very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoy being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

Strawberry Shortcake ... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about
    other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be overly emotional and annoying at times.

Chocolate on Chocolate ... Sexy, always ready to give and receive.
    Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

Ice Cream... You like sports, whether it be baseball, football,
    basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

Carrot Cake... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm-hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

Carrot cake for me, with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting!

Comment

It is a toss-up between Lemon Meringue and Ice Cream.

Comment

Lemon Meringue for me.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

It was a toss-up for me between brownies and chocolate on chocolate!

Jennifer
          Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
          With fingernails that shine like justice
          And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

It was the Lemon Meringue for me. (Of course, this was after I just had a peanut butter cookie!)

Jenn

Comment

Big ol Fat Chocolate brownie here, of course packed with a lot of nuts. Hmmmm, sounds like my house around here lately...LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X