Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Most Eligible Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Eligible Doctors

OMG, DrK is having a "most eligible doctors" show today.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

?
    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Sorry, I mean Dr. OZ! Still a little incoherent, I guess. http://www.doctoroz.com/nominate-ame...igible-doctors
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

OMG! They should have current doctors wives on the show to tell women to run!

What is with people?
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

LOL!! I was like, "huh, wonder how that would go over with the PD."
          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by weeniegeniewife View Post
            LOL!! I was like, "huh, wonder how that would go over with the PD."
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Just one more reason I hate TV doctor shows.

Comment

ugh.. there's probably good reason why they are still eligible.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Ok, now I'm watching it while I cook and yes - there is a reason they're all still single - yikes!

Comment

Oh - look, you can peruse them: http://www.doctoroz.com/slideshow/most-eligible-doctors

And OMG they are now having girls on there go on and on about why they want a doctor and playing the dating game, GAG!

Comment

Most eligible for WHAT, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                        Most eligible for WHAT, exactly?
                        My guess is a rectalcraniotomy, judging by their "what makes me different from the other asswipes on this show" comments.

Although there was one who seemed less douchey than the others. His answer was along the lines of "Well, my fingerprints, DNA, and SSN are all pretty original..."

Comment

Wow they are terrrrrible

If doctors were seen as hot commodities this batch of weirdos might just stop that.

I like the surgeon who is such a good listener that he does what his PATIENTS want and not necessarily the surgery he would do... If it was just up to him. I really hope he's in plastics cuz that's messed up.

As a whole.... YUK!
                          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Ok are they serious? Bc most of these amazing docs didn't comb their hair or anything. And one says he brings his dogs to work with him. I feel like this is just a big joke??? Right???
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

1/50 not in scrubs. Seriously. Gross. What doctor has time to be on a TV show (besides the illustrious Dr. Gupta)??? Also, arrogant much? I liked the guy who said that there is nothing to really set him apart - the rest of the guys had "unique" qualities that were all the same (I use the newest techniques and I really connect with my patients). Dumb. (I liked the DNA guy too).
                              Jen
                              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                              X