Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Decorative Gourd Season: aka Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorative Gourd Season: aka Fall

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/i...-motherfuckers (warning: some profanity)

What do you love about fall?
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Hehe! I love finally getting a break from the insane heat and getting to go outside again.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I feel like my more profane twin wrote that.

I've had my eye on a fairy tale pumpkin forever
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

WTH was that link?? Lol!

I think fall will never arrive. 88 again today. I saw blizzard warning on the weather channel. It's surreal.

I'm looking forward to the leaves changing and wearing pants with a jacket. See, my needs are simple.
        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          I feel like my more profane twin wrote that.

I've had my eye on a fairy tale pumpkin forever
          WTH is a fairy tale pumpkin?

I like that it's football and rugby shirt weather (DH looks very good in a rugby).
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

http://www.territorialseed.com/produ...4/pumpkin_seed

Gorgeous pumpkins
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Oh girl... we gotta find you some kind of support group for pumpkin feens.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

This is an easy one! My birthday is my favorite part of Fall! That and pumpkin flavored everything.

Oh! And black Friday! In my family, it's our Super Bowl. We have hoodies made with a team number and "Team LastName" on the back over an angry looking turkey. Yeah... we're sorta over the top.
                wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

K1 has been asking me to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween this year. IDK what to do. Aside from pumpkins, anything I put out there will be ruined by the weather, right? And we are not wreath people. Suggestions from the decorative gourd people, please!
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

You would love my local squash farm. They specialize in Hubbard but they have some delightful Cinderella pumpkins and French-named pumpkins and ALL THE GOURDS and winter squashes.
                    Alison

Comment

Sounds lovely

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                        K1 has been asking me to decorate the outside of the house for Halloween this year. IDK what to do. Aside from pumpkins, anything I put out there will be ruined by the weather, right? And we are not wreath people. Suggestions from the decorative gourd people, please!
                        Maybe something like this?
                        Animated 16 Ft Inflatable Airblown, Halloween Train
                        Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                          OMG. He would freak out. I so don't see myself putting that on my front lawn. Besides, how do you clean it and store it after Halloween?
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381017704.996910.jpg

Fairy tale pumpkins

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                              OMG. He would freak out. I so don't see myself putting that on my front lawn. Besides, how do you clean it and store it after Halloween?
                              Haha I know! DS would never want to come in the house if we had one. No clue on the storage. It probably folds up a lot smaller.
                              Laurie

Comment

Working...
                              X