Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Parenting Coke Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parenting Coke Ad

I really liked this one! The ending is awesome

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3023400/...ource=facebook
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

After being forced to watch this several times by a certain four-year-old, I realized it's actually set in the present day and this couple is just REALLY into mid-century design or something. . . . Or all of Argentina just looks like this.
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
      After being forced to watch this several times by a certain four-year-old, I realized it's actually set in the present day and this couple is just REALLY into mid-century design or something. . . . Or all of Argentina just looks like this.
      Holy cow H is 4 already? Ack!!!!
      Kris

Comment

I admit I was really wondering about when it was set too!
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          I admit I was really wondering about when it was set too!
          Me three! Really cute, though!

Wife of a PGY-4 Orthopod
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't cute! Thanks for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
              I didn't mean to imply it wasn't cute! Thanks for sharing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Oh, I know It was a bit confusing - 70's decor + flat screen TV?!?

Wife of a PGY-4 Orthopod
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I love it! Really sweet!
                Tara
                Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

That's a good one! I thought they were just grown up hipsters (and wondering what "life" was a new term for. Caffeine free? Calorie free? Consistency closer to water than syrup?)

Comment

Parenting Coke Ad

It's a stevia-sweetened Coke. I'm assuming that's also why they used a green label...

Wife of a PGY-4 Orthopod
                    Jen

Comment

That's cute!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

That was super cute! I did have a blurry moment there at the end.

Comment

So cute!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I watched it with DH tonight--even he liked it!

Appropriately, we watched it with N wedged in between us and had to stop and rewind at one point because she decided she was going to brush my hair

Comment

I love this ad! It's so pitch perfect. I love how they show the toddler watching TV in his exhausted parents' bed while they try to eek out a couple more minutes of sleep (our typical Sunday morning) and how the toddler parents look kind of tired and worn at the end but then are so excited to go through it again. Pretty much sums up the last four years of my life. For the duration of this pregnancy our thoughts have wavered between I-cannot-believe-we-are-doing-this-again dread and I-cannot-believe-we-are-doing-this-again excitement.
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                              X