Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Starbucks Happy Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Happy Hour

May 1-10

I'm dying for a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino!

And then I'll be over all things summer and start my pumpkin spice latte countdown
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Starbucks Happy Hour

Oh god I flove their cookie crumble frap...there's a Starbucks in my building too. Must. Resist.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      May 1-10

I'm dying for a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino!

And then I'll be over all things summer and start my pumpkin spice latte countdown
      What do you think I was drinking as I posted my depression thread. My daughter's choir practice is right in the middle of happy hour. I didn't need the calories. But it was good.

Comment

Oh, I'm trying to avoid the calories. I've been living on Starbucks. Yesterday, on the way to school, K1 asked me if I'd had my coffee yet because I actually drove past a Starbucks without stopping. When I said "no," he lectured me about how I need breakfast to take care of myself and ordered me to get some coffee and fruit as soon as I dropped him off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Haha!

Of course half the price means half the calories right? Excuse me while this coffee addict sets up her nespresso machine
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I ran by Starbucks this evening to get gift cards for E's teachers for teacher appreciation week. Naturally, I HAD to get something yummy too - hello decaf mocha cookie crumble frappuccino!!
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Starbucks Happy Hour

The one I went to didn't have it!!! They are a test store and offered me some
              Coconut chocolate thing

Comment

Noooooo!!!!! Chocolate coconut sounds yummy too though.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                  The one I went to didn't have it!!! They are a test store and offered me some
                  Coconut chocolate thing
                  How was it? I love chocolate and coconut!

Comment

Okay...not a mocha cookie crumble though!

Comment

Shoot...middle one wants to come with me...now he is going to know my secret.... I might have to buy him off with one of his own.

Comment

E fell asleep in the car on the way home. Obviously I had to detour to Starbucks so she could finish her nap.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got to the Starbucks Gold level yesterday, and I'm irrationally excited! It's a lot of coffee for someone who doesn't even drink caffeine.

Comment

I just lost my gold!

Comment

What does Starbucks gold do? I go all the time I just never use the gift card or phone app.
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X