Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Which TV mom are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which TV mom are you?

I didn't complete BC I'm not a mom but I want to see what everyone else gets!

http://www.playbuzz.com/omerr/which-...u-be-most-like

Tell me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I got Carol Brady:

You got Carol from “The Brady Bunch”! You are the epitome of the flawless mom. You may be a bit old-fashioned at times, but you know how to have a good time and still teach your kid some manners. You are beautiful, stylish and always have a smile on your face even in the hardest of times. A mother like no other!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I got Cindy Walsh. ????????????????????????
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401247654.637738.jpg
        sigpic
        buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Bree Van De Kamp from "Desperate Housewives". You are a perfectionist mother, whose strong resolve and proper demeanor are both your greatest assets, as well as the source of nearly all your personal trouble. A cross between Martha Stewart and a Stepford wife, you are just impossible to compete with. In addition to that, you are a moral compass to your family, thanks to your high morals and strong values.
          Last edited by ladymoreta; 05-27-2014, 09:35 PM. Reason: typo
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
            I got Carol Brady:

You got Carol from “The Brady Bunch”! You are the epitome of the flawless mom. You may be a bit old-fashioned at times, but you know how to have a good time and still teach your kid some manners. You are beautiful, stylish and always have a smile on your face even in the hardest of times. A mother like no other!
            Another Carol Brady here. I was hoping for Donna Reed
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
              [ATTACH]2271[/ATTACH]
              I got this one too. I don't really know who she is but the description wasn't quite like me?

Mmm, NPH is the sweetest daddy though! *melt*
              Alison

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
                [ATTACH]2271[/ATTACH]
                haha... me too.... and um, no.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                  haha... me too.... and um, no.
                  And me!

How does a Scottish kilt wearing farmer/stay at home dad turn into her? Think it was the tattoos question?
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

Bree Van De Kamp

You got Bree from "Desperate Housewives"! You are a perfectionist mother, whose strong resolve and proper demeanor are both your greatest assets, as well as the source of nearly all your personal trouble. A cross between Martha Stewart and a Stepford wife, you are just impossible to compete with. In addition to that, you are a moral compass to your family, thanks to your high morals and strong values

ouch
                    -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
                      And me!

How does a Scottish kilt wearing farmer/stay at home dad turn into her? Think it was the tattoos question?
                      Hahaha! These are hilarious! Maybe I will take the test just to see.

A little disappointing they only have what? 4 different types? Or maybe imsn only attracts certain kinds. Haha!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got Gloria. Not me. I think I'm more of a Claire Huxtible.
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Same here, Heidi.
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I got Marge Simpson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

I got Cindy Walsh

You got Cindy from "Beverly Hills 90210"! You are the main source of stability and guidance for your children. You always keep an open door and a place at your table for whomever might need it. You're a Down-to-earth mother, who is loving and sympathetic to your children but also to your children's often-troubled friends. You're a role model

Comment

Working...
                              X