Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

This is both disturbing and funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is both disturbing and funny

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Try telling him to "fly" "make a sandwich" and "do something different" for example.
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Oh, and "electric slide."

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”

Comment

8O

I vote for 'disturbing,' that is the weirdest thing I've seen in a long time. Is there a story behind this guy? Does he do this all day long?

I told him to 'fall down,' 'do push ups,' and 'do the hustle' and he did all three. I told him to 'drink a beer' and he came up close to the camera and shook his finger at me.
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

That freaked me out just a little bit. I told him to "have a nice day" as my last command and he bowed.

Sponsored by Burger King, looks like. I wonder how much they are paying this guy?

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

that IS freaky!

Comment

This is so strange. I just don't get it. Am I suppose to go to Burger King and order some chicken??? Should I be hungry? want to see something disturbing? Tell him to do the hula dance.

Comment

That is bizarre!!!
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

OK, I think I finally figured it out? You know those Chick-fil-a signs with the cows telling you to eat chicken? I *think* this is some really weird tangent of that: Being that chicken is so gross and disgusting looking that you really shouldn't eat it - HAVE A BURGER!

I honestly do not know if that is the idea behind this nightmare-inducing site but that is as much sense as I can make of something that should perhaps not be thought about too hard....

Jennifer
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

He doesn't listen to me....I told him to jump on the furniture and he just starts doing aerobic leg raises on the floor?! Oh well...

Comment

Me neither, Matt. I didn't have sound so basically it was staring at some crazy grown man in a chicken outfit walking around his apartment aimlessly. Idiot.

Comment

Pardon me, but WTF??? 8O

I thought at first it was some sort of computer program, but that guy really IS sitting in his living room, isn't he???

Can we say nuts??? 8O

Comment

Nah, don't worry, he's pre-recorded. They just made a whole bunch of clips of him doing different things, and then matched them up with keywords in potential commands people might type in. If you type in two similar commands you'll notice they play the exact same clip, and if you type in something really obscure, he'll just shrug at you. So it's only semi-disturbing.

Comment

Julie, that makes me feel a lot better. DH and I started having a good time with it. LOL, I told him to masturbate. Pretty funny But, honestly, who thinks up this stuff? And what an ugly chicken!

Comment

LOL....Ok, THAT is disturbing! Who wants to see a chicken masterbate??!?!!

You crack me up though!

Comment

I just heard a little thing about this chicken on PRI. The ad campaign is 'chicken the way you like it' and supposedly the programmers thought of everything for this chicken to do. The PRI guy agreed with most of the posts and seemed to think it was pretty strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X