Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

overjoyed for my friend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overjoyed for my friend!

My dear friend from college has been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. I have been privy to the whole painful process from the beginning. She eventually went on Chlomid and began the whole fertility assessment program. Anyway, she told me a few weeks ago that she was pregnant and made it past the critical twelve week mark.

On Saturday, She called me after getting her first ultrasound to tell me that she is carrying TWINS!!!! I am so genuinely thrilled for her because it has always been her dream to have a family big enough to fill up a pew at mass. (She cracks me up, good ol' Catholic girl that she is!) I guess that I am just overjoyed that this dream is starting to come true for her. It is inspiring to see such great things to happen to good people and I have been in a fabulous mood since hearing this.

Kelly

In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

YEAH for her! Pass on the congratulations! I can only imagine how she is feeling right now. . .and not one, but two!

I think we take it for granted that we will just get pregnant the first second we try, you know? Not that I know anything about this but I personally have never thought that I will have trouble when that time comes. She must be so happy! I think having twins would be absolutely adorable, a lot of work, but so much fun! Right, Janet?

Comment

It is a lot of work, but soooooooo worth it! The first six months are the hardest. Please tell her congratulations from me, Kelly. Tell her she is in for such a wonderful treat. Twins have such a special relationship. Mine just turned three and they are a riot. Too funny for their own good! Today, Natalie picked up two little beanie baby fish that were the same and said "Twins! But they're nooooot the sammmme!"

Your friend has gone from fearing she'd have no children to instantly having two! It really will be neat.

Comment

That is so wonderful! I can't imagine how neat it must be to find out you are pregnant..and then carrying TWINS! Congrats to your friend...this is really something special!

kris
        Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Kelly, That is wonderful news! She must be so excited. Are you already trying to help her with picking out names?! My best friend went thru the same thing with infertility and had twins. She is the best mom and I am sure your friend will be too!

Give her our best.

Robin

Comment

Working...
          X