Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

checking in again... it's been too long!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking in again... it's been too long!

Hey! I see that the last time I posted was like a year ago!!! Ouch... Anyway, 4th year med school was not nice to us, very very disappointed about that, but DH got the residency of choice and so at least he is happy...

I have posted here in the past, my husband is thru with med school now at USUHS, and he is a doc at Walter Reed doing a general surg intern year, to be followed by 4 years of ENT training! Exciting stuff...

We have 4 kids, an 11-year old, twin 5-year olds (almost 6), and a truly "pesky little brother" who is in the torrential 3s.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Just b/c DH was gone for over 4 months doing rotations in terrible places like Hawaii. I'm a little teensy bit bitter even though I got to go visit him for 5 days.
    Peggy

Comment

Ah yes, how they suffer in Hawaii...

Glad he got the residency he wanted! and you didn't have to up and move, which is great.

Keep us posted. (we're back in TX, in case you didn't see- actually Rick is in Iraq but I'm surviving nicely in San Antonio!)

Jenn

Comment

Nice to see you back!!!! Hawaii, how sad for him!!!!!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

i was just thinking about you! glad you came back for a visit. stick around.

do you still have dial up?
          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Ha! No dial up! Really excited about that...

Glad to be back and catching up. I am so surprised at all that has been happening. Can not believe Rick is in Iraq Jenn- I'll definitely be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...
              Peggy

Comment

Hey fellow Washingtonian--- I remember you!!!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Welcome back. We missed you!

(I go by house elf rather than the cryptic kmbsjbcgb now. )

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Hi Peggy! Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
                    X