Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi! (Also from Philly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! (Also from Philly)

Okay, so Mandy told me on a local board about this website -- I could have used you guys a while ago!!!

My name is Amy and my husband Matt just started his third year of OB-Gyn residency. We have a 22 month old son Nolan and just celebrated our third anniversary. So far we've survived college, graduate school, medical school and residency and now he's thinking about a fellowship!! Ahhh!

I look forward to seeing / hearing from all of you!

welcome.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!

We have a huge number of ob/gyn folks here.

and as for finding us late in the game- it doesn't matter, if you're facing a fellowship, we'll be there to hold your hand through it.

Jenn

Comment

Welcome!
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

Hi! Glad you made it over here!

Comment

Hey! Welcome!

Glad you found us!
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Welcome! :hey: Is it just me or has our number of folks in the "city of brotherly love" increased?? Seems like Cleveland & Philly have a decent amount of members!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                      Needs

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpickles
                        Welcome! :hey: Is it just me or has our number of folks in the "city of brotherly love" increased?? Seems like Cleveland & Philly have a decent amount of members!
                        Doesn't anyone want to come to sunny, SC? No? Is it the work hour violations? The constant way they screw you and smile about it while complimenting you? Or maybe you just don't like living in an armpit?

I'm in such a happy mood.
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Welcome! I would say the East coast contingent is growing!!!!!!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Well Vanquisher, we DID do our medical school in NC for four years -- does that count or make it any better??

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Pollyanna - he is looking into Sexual Dysfunction as a fellowship area. It's difficult though because most of those are open to Family and Internal Med residents, not OBGyns. In the meantime I just want to shout "Aren't you done YET?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sajigirl
                              Well Vanquisher, we DID do our medical school in NC for four years -- does that count or make it any better??
                              Nope, because I didn't know you then, and depending on where in NC, it could still be too far away. I'm just a lonely, bitter, troll. Please don't mind me or let me scare you off. It's been a BAD week.
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X