Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there!

MS4 and family (wife and 2 young sons) - currently in the throes of deciding on a career pathway.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!

Send your wife on in! (although you're more than welcome to stay and play, too!)

Jenn

Comment

WELCOME! :hey:

Comment

glad you found your way over here. see you around.
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Hi there and welcome. :rah:
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hi!

Just wanted to do my part to throw out a friendly public service announcement to not think about surgery as "family friendly".

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by house elf
                    Hi!

Just wanted to do my part to throw out a friendly public service announcement to not think about surgery as "family friendly".

Kelly
                    Right, and to further elaborate. Surgery programs that claim to be family friendly are like infomercials that sell products who promise to suck the fat right out of your thighs with no change in diet or exercise on your part. I don't know that there is truly a "family friendly" area in medicine, but surgery and all its subspecialties aint it.

I am in a "family-friendly" surgical residency program, after all. No shit. They sold it to us as such.
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Welcome! :hey:
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                        X