Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi, just an introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, just an introduction

Hi,

I am Kelly, married to MS3 and am very excited to have stumbled onto this site. (I was actually looking for a book on surviving medical school and training as a spouse, but this is so much better!)

My husband and I got married two years ago between medical school orientation and the first day of class. (we had no idea school would start in July!) Regardless, the honeymoon was put off and the realization of this way of life set in. Not good not bad, just different.

It is great to meet others who are going through or have gone through this crazy lifestyle. I am looking forward to hearing about all of your journeys and sharing experiences of my own. I really enjoy the positive nature of this site, despite the trials everyone is experiencing.

I am really only at the beginning of this journey and hope to stick around for a while!

...my husband got home at 8 this morning from being on call during surgery rotation, and he still managed to watch a football game I recorded for him yesterday prior to passing out for the day.....seriously. Between football season and surgery rotation, this is going to be a challenging fall!

Welcome!!!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Welcome
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! :hey:

Comment

Welcome Kelly!

Comment

Welcome, Kelly. I'm glad we got the login figured out!

Maybe this Fall won't be as challenging as you think....we've all got your back!

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Welcome! My DH is a third year, as well. :hey:

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome. with your user name and siggy..i can see you will fit right in here.
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Welcome!
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hi Kelly!

Welcome,

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Welcome!

My user name should be wino but I haven't changed it yet.

You'll fit right in.

Jenn

Comment

Re: Hi, just an introduction

Comment

Welcome, glad you found us. My name should also be wino, but DCJenn and I have to share it, so neither one of us takes it!!!!!
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                              X