Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello! I've been looking for a group like this for a long t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I've been looking for a group like this for a long t

Hello,

I am a wife to a PG2 Categorical Medicine resident. We currently live in RI, and really enjoy living here (after living in upstate NY for med school...Brrrr...). I am the mom of a beautiful 20 month old boy who keeps us entertained. I also work full-time (boo...) as a nurse. I love being a nurse and enjoy working (just not full-time), but as we all know, residents don't exactly "bring in the bacon"... sigh... I am so glad to have found this website. I have been looking for a site like this, but I guess I haven't typed in "medical spouse" so I haven't been able to google it. I'll have to share this site with my fellow resident wife who is sharing in this LONG LONG LONG journey as well.
    It's nice to share with people whose families are in a similar situation (or have been in our situation).
    Wife to a PGY-7 Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Mom to two. DS(7) and DD(3).

Re: Hello! I've been looking for a group like this for a long t

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

hi and welcome!
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Uh-oh, another Ladybug!

Comment

Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Howdy !
              Welcome ...post often!

Comment

Welcome!

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hello and welcome. we need more nurses around here!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

What's the difference betweeen a catagorical medicine resident and a medicine resident?
                            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                              X